Everyone at Stark Asphalt takes pride in providing an excellent product and superior service. Although the company's emphasis has shifted from a small driveway contractor to a major supplier of commercial asphalt paving, the importance of giving the best possible value to our clients has not changed.

A Brief History of Stark Asphalt
Late 1950's
Stark Asphalt initiates operations as a driveway contractor, founded by Earl Stark.
1965
Stark Asphalt incorporates and registers as a viable business in the state of Wisconsin. Purchases its first asphalt plant.
1971
Stark Asphalt upgrades its 1.5 ton batch plant to a 3 ton batch plant.
1978
Don Stark purchases the hot mix asphalt facility and the contracting division from his father Earl.
1981
Initiation of Teton Trucking.
1984
Installed the first silo - 200 ton capacity.
1986
Started asphalt crushing facility.
1988
Purchased new Standard Havens drum mix plant - 300 tons per hour.
1989
Upgraded crushing operation to include concrete recycling.
1996
Initiation of pulverizing.
2000
Initiation of concrete and asphalt milling operation.
2000
Established partnership in Standard Asphalt Plant, a production facility located in Sussex, WI (northwest of Milwaukee, WI).
2001
New CMI drum mix plant with 400 ton/hour capability.
2002
Installed a direct-inject water system on pulverizer allowing the ability to complete soil stabilization.
2003-2007
Purchased Paver & Material transfer unit

 

 

©Stark Asphalt . 11710 West Hampton Avenue . Milwaukee, WI 53225
ph: 414-466-7820 . fax 414-466-3508